Supply Chain Co-op/Intern (Spring/Summer 2022)Apply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:W61: Puerto Rico - Aerospace Felicia Industrial Park, Santa Isabel, PR, 00757 USA
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The next chapter of our future as an aerospace company is here, and we are excited about what this means for our employees and customers! Get onboard the Collins Aerospace Operations team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. The Operations team continues to grow and aims to strengthen the connection of Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain and Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S) across Collins Aerospace. In this dynamic environment, you will have the opportunity to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide.
Responsible for the placement of purchase orders for production and aftermarket, resolving invoice discrepancies & evaluating and analyze supplier quotations and services to determine most desirable supplier
- Validate purchasing requirements
- Issue purchasing orders
- Resolve Invoice discrepancies
- Evaluate and analyze supplier quotations and services to determine most desirable supplier.
- Create and present metrics and supporting reports to suppliers, peers, and managers.
- Interface with Engineering in support of design changes, new product introduction, make or buy decisions and participate in the development of specific commodity strategy roadmap, problem resolution and process improvement.
- Participate in the selection of suppliers and contract development activities.
- Support pre-production purchasing activities and facilitate the transition of commodity purchasing from development group to production group.
- Adhere to all UTAS rules and codes of conduct.
- Perform other duties as required
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field of study from an accredited institution
- Must have GPA of 3.0
- Must have completed 30 hours of college coursework
- US Citizenship required
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
·Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
·Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success.We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.