Manufacturing Engineer 3rd ShiftApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:W61: Puerto Rico - Aerospace Felicia Industrial Park, Santa Isabel, PR, 00757 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
The next chapter of our future as an aerospace company is here, and we are excited about what this means for our employees and customers! Get onboard the Collins Aerospace Operations team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. The Operations team continues to grow and aims to strengthen the connection of Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain and Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S) across Collins Aerospace. In this dynamic environment , you will have the opportunity to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide.
Established professional in Manufacturing Engineering will be working the third shift. Designs the arrangement of machines and sequence of operations, and checks that mandatory modifications are incorporated to ensure legal compliance.
• Designs arrangement of machines within plant facilities to ensure most efficient and productive layout.
• Proposes the sequence of operations and installations and specifies procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment and other processes, which may include disassembly/assembly and repairs, to ensure efficiency and optimize performance.
• Develops manufacturing processes that are applicable to statistical process control to ensure compliance and effective production.
• Checks and validates that mandatory modifications, programs, and bulletins are incorporated or complied with, as required by the customer and the applicable regulatory requirements, to ensure legal compliance and adherence to quality standards.
• Designs and develops manufacturing processes for products, taking into consideration problems inherent in the transfer of technology from research to manufacturing.
• Such design and development may include new or revised processes.
• Develops procedures for the economical mass production in cooperation with pilot-plant and production departments.
• Conducts tests and measurements throughout stages of production to determine control over applicable variables; and services, troubleshoots and solves production process problems with processes or equipment already in operation.
• Reviews field support requirements and recommends tools and test equipment.
• Determines maintenance and repair materials required for deployment.
• May make recommendations concerning acquisition and use of new technological equipment and materials.
This position require a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 3 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 7 years of relevant experience is required.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.