Associate Engineer, Mechanical Engineering (New Grad)Apply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:W61: Puerto Rico - Aerospace Felicia Industrial Park, Santa Isabel, PR, 00757 USA
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Collins Aerospace makes modern flight possible. Of course, that wouldn’t be possible without the capabilities and technologies of our organization, as well as our engineers – a highly skilled, accomplished network that spans more than 180 sites, 24 countries and 6 Strategic Business Units (SBUs).
Our industry-leading experts are setting the standards for the aerospace industry and paving the way for the future. But as new challenges present themselves, we need fresh, creative and motivated minds to overcome these hurdles, help us break barriers and achieve new levels of innovation.
In January 2021, Collins Aerospace will be expanding a new Global Engineering Center (GEC) facility in Puerto Rico, with plans to hire up to 250 employees over the next 5 years at our Aguadilla site.
Join our growing engineering team in Puerto Rico, where you will provide critical support to Collins SBUs – including our Mission Systems and Power & Controls teams – working on exciting programs and projects ranging from the development of the next generation of advanced concept ejection seats to the latest technologies for the U.S. warfighter.
Do you have what it takes to be a part of a global, diverse organization that doesn’t shy away from big opportunities? If so, we invite you to join our ranks and create the next generation of aerospace technologies.
Together, we will nurture an engineering culture that values intellectual curiosity, risk takers and integrity. A place where we will challenge ourselves, our teams and the status quo, and where we will work to find a way – the right way – to achieve what others can only dream of.
This position is an entry-level Mechanical Engineer. Analyzes operations information and makes changes to procedures as needed to solve problems or improve efficiency.
• Develops, designs and plans for assembly and materials handling.
• Analyzes sequence of operations, machine and equipment design, and facility and production conditions to identify and escalate problems to senior Mechanical Engineers.
• Adapts machine or equipment design to conform to standard factory and production procedures.
• Makes changes in assembly processes, equipment procedures, and design specifications to solve equipment and manufacturing problems.
• Interprets and provides explanations of design concepts and specifications.
• Designs and plans layout for assembly and materials handling.
• Adapts machine or equipment design to factory and production conditions.
• Plans sequence of operations and specification procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment and other functions that affect product performance.
• Develops manufacturing processes that are applicable to statistical process control, and may develop those techniques.
• Provides guidance for engineering regarding design concepts and specification requirements to best utilize equipment and manufacturing techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree OR
- In absence of a degree, 6 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.