Manager, MaterialsApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HTX01: Aerostructrues - San Marcos 2005 Technology Way, San Marcos, TX, 78666 USA
Develops site inventory plan and puts measures in place to maintain plan.
Manages the forecasting, variance analysis, and reporting for Days to Manufacture, On Time Delivery, Inventory Turns, and Supplier Performance.
Interfaces with internal and external customers to ensure expectations are met and communicate any shortages/ gaps to plan.
Drives a robust understanding across the organization of the plan for every part including all MRP system parameters and their impact on inventory and part flow.
Identify Inventory reduction opportunities and establish plans to close gaps.
Establish visuals to identify area health metrics such as on time starts & completes, WIP/ SWIP, and aging orders.
Actively communicates with other Collins site Materials Managers on problem resolution, best practices, etc.
Balance materials team percent loads to fully support site Operations, Delivery, and Quality performance goals.
Understands inventory cycle count process and drive to 100% inventory accuracy for the site.
Maintains and communicate team member responsibilities and ensure backups/ contingencies are in place for any VS&A.
Guides and assists team to create and maintain robust work instructions for Materials Processes (e.g., reporting, aging, receiving processes, etc.).
Ensures compliance to our Quality Management System, AS9100 and other regulatory requirements.
Create and provide training as necessary to support Nadcap/Quality Compliance.
Work with EH&S to maintain our chemical stores area including adhering to all environmental regulations for the handling and distribution of chemicals.
Follow up with buyers/ purchasing managers on shortages, PO performance, quality concerns, etc.
Own and drive returnable shipping container strategy to reduce cost and mitigate damage in transit.
Work with receiving plants to understand requirements and ensure all MRP parameters are driving the correct behavior.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of prior relevant experience OR Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 5 years’ experience OR In absence of a degree, 12 years of relevant experience is required.
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident "Green Card" holder.
- Experience with MRP/ ERP systems (SAP preferred).
- Strong Excel skills.
- Lean Six Sigma certified
- Knowledge of computer programming language
- APICS CPIM certified
- Knowledge of AS9100 and NADCAP requirements for special processes (Heat treat, chemical processing, NDT, weld)
- Experience with the forming of Titanium and Inconel alloys
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Collins Aerospace’s Aerostructures business is a world leader in the design, manufacture, integration and support of nacelles -- the aerodynamic structures which house aircraft engines. Our nacelle technologies improve fuel efficiency, reduce engine noise and supply critical stopping power when an airplane lands. Today, our innovative nacelle systems are featured on many of the world’s newest and most game-changing commercial, regional and business jet platforms. And we’re not stopping there: we’re working hard to create the next generation of nacelles that are greener, quieter and more efficient. In addition, our Engineered Polymer Products division is a leading developer and manufacturer of advanced, high-performance composite and elastomeric structures and products for marine applications. Whether in the air or underwater, we’re pushing the limits of innovation. Want to join us on this important journey?
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, criticalillness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.).
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.