Financial Planning and Analysis SpecialistApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HTX01: Aerostructrues - San Marcos 2005 Technology Way, San Marcos, TX, 78666 USA
Collins Aerospace is looking for a Financial Planning and Analysis Specialist to assemble, review, and analyze financial data. They will conduct analysis and participates in audits and projects.
- Performs economic research and studies of rates of return, depreciation and investments.
- Analyzes overhead expenses and prepares reports on findings to make budgeting and cost recommendations to management.
- Generates forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, finance, operations, supply chain, programs, engineering and other areas of business for financial and strategic planning purposes.
- Researches economic progressions to assist the organization's financial planning.
- Creates financial models of "what if" scenarios to help future business planning decisions in areas such as new product development and new marketing strategies.
- Provides support for pricing and sales. Develops and maintains financial information systems.
- Established Financial Planning & Analysis professional. Assembles, reviews, and analyzes financial data. Conducts analysis and participates in audits and projects.
- Performs analysis on budgets, forecasts, inventory, and / or sales margins.
- Prepares spreadsheets, charts, and reports for analysis.
- Audits financial practices to review accuracy and compliance with regulations, laws and standards.
- Provides ad hoc analysis and support for projects.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR In absence of a degree, 7 years of relevant experience is required.
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder.
- Background in financial analysis, planning, budgeting or accounting.
- Experience manipulating with large data sets.
- Intermediate excel skills, including pivot tables, V-lookups, If-Statements.
- Experience with ERP systems.
- Ability to work independently and solve problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic, team-oriented environment.
- Identify and analyze problems; communicate recommendations effectively to multiple levels of the organization.
- Experience analyzing cost or cost flows
- Aerospace or Manufacturing background
- Demonstrated SAP experience
- Advanced Excel experience
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Collins Aerospace’s Aerostructures business is a world leader in the design, manufacture, integration and support of nacelles -- the aerodynamic structures which house aircraft engines. Our nacelle technologies improve fuel efficiency, reduce engine noise and supply critical stopping power when an airplane lands. Today, our innovative nacelle systems are featured on many of the world’s newest and most game-changing commercial, regional and business jet platforms. And we’re not stopping there: we’re working hard to create the next generation of nacelles that are greener, quieter and more efficient. In addition, our Engineered Polymer Products division is a leading developer and manufacturer of advanced, high-performance composite and elastomeric structures and products for marine applications. Whether in the air or underwater, we’re pushing the limits of innovation. Want to join us on this important journey?
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, criticalillness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.