Sr Assoc, FSO and Administrative ProfessionalApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HSPOM: Sensor Systems 960 Overland Court , San Dimas, CA, 91773 USA
Collins Aerospace is seeking a Facility Security Officer (FSO) and Administrative Support professional for our San Dimas CA facility with a base of operations located at 936 Overland Court, San Dimas CA 91773.
As the FSO you will work closely with various Government Agencies and Offices to generate and maintain the facility’s industrial security program. The individual will be responsible for coordinating, interpreting, implementing and enforcing Security policies and procedures in accordance with the Department of Defense (DoD) National Industrial Security Program (NISP) and other government agency directives. The FSO will be responsible for maintaining the facility’s industrial security program and serve as the primary point of contact in reviewing and implementing client-specific security procedures. Additionally as Administrative Support, this role will assist in planning and coordinating customer visits, leadership events, employee engagement initiatives, and maintaining administrative data and records.
Key responsibilities include:
• Working knowledge of 32 CFR Part 117, National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual(NISPOM), formerly known as DoD 5220.22-M (NISPOM)
• Processing personnel security clearances;
• Reviewing and preparing DD254s;
• Conducting security education, awareness and training;
• Preparing for security compliance reviews/audits (internal and external);
• Administering security briefings and debriefings;
• Conduct administrative inquiries and investigations;
• Provides security education training and awareness to employees;
• Preparing and planning visitor access
• Planning and coordinating company events
• Collecting data for metrics and analysis;
• Facilitating leadership meetings
• Maintain and manage the enterprise admittance and badging policy;
• Create and maintain administrative records as required
• Comfortable working with Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Must be a team player and able to prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
• Comfortable working with minimal daily supervision and to balance numerous priorities;
• Must have demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally with a broad range of personnel;
• Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 7 years of relevant experience is required
- Ability to possess and maintain an active U.S. Government security clearance at the Secret level or higher as a condition of employment. The candidate selected will be subject to a government security investigation/reinstatement and must meet eligibility requirements;
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Must be a U.S. Citizen (required due to Government contractual requirements);
• Currently hold an Active DOD Security Clearance as a condition of employment;
• Highly self-directed and able to learn quickly with a strong ability to drive and deliver results;
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
• Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
• Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
• Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
• Autism Benefit
• Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
• Adoption Assistance
• Best Doctors, second opinion program
• And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.