Specialist, Program\Project ManagementApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HSPOM: Sensor Systems 960 Overland Court , San Dimas, CA, 91773 USA
The ISR and Space Systems business unit’s San Dimas, CA facility is seeking an experienced and technically skilled individual who has a strong understanding of project management. This position is responsible for managing projects across multiple development and production efforts, delivering schedule, technical performance, and budget adherence to the programs team.
This position works with a cross-functional project team consisting of resources that do not have a direct reporting relationship. The Project Manager is responsible for developing strong vendor relationships, developing technical and product strategies, ensuring specification and process compliance, delivering business results, and leading project completion. Communication, technical aptitude, team leadership, and the ability to adapt and overcome when confronted with obstacles are all critical to success in this role.
- Control and oversight of commitments to the program schedule.
- Plans and manages all development, certification, production, and aftermarket efforts associated with the assigned projects.
- Works with supply chain, program management, engineering, product support, quality, and operations organizations to develop project plans and strategies
- Identifies project risks or opportunities both internally and within our vendors, and develops appropriate countermeasures
- Develops costs estimates from cross-functional inputs
- Serves as the primary management point-of-contact with the vendor throughout the project
- Prepares and presents periodic project status reports to the Program Office and/or senior management.
- Engineering Change coordination of design specs, SOW, or drawings
- Resolution of conflicts between various program commitments with internal resources or vendors
- 6+ years of experience leading engineering or technical project teams
- 6+ years in Aerospace & Defense or other highly regulated industry
- Prior experience with government contracting and\or sub-contracting
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR
- Advance degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required
Must be able to verify U.S. Person Status
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Proven track record of leading development project(s) with significant scope
- Must be able to travel up to 25 percent of the time.
- Prior technical experience in the following fields is highly beneficial
- Electrical Engineering
- Spacecraft and satellite systems
- Chemical detection sensors
- Must be able to verify U.S. Person Status
- BA/BS within Science, Engineering, or Technical Degree
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
• Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
• Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
• Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
• Autism Benefit
• Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
• Adoption Assistance
• Best Doctors, second opinion program
• And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.