Systems Integrated Product Team (SIPT) LeadApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:A01: Rockford - Aerospace 4747 Harrison Avenue, Rockford, IL, 61125 USA
We are looking for a Systems Integrated Product Team (SIPT) Lead who will work closely with the Program Chief Engineer and Program Manager to provide program-specific, cross-functional planning, coordination and reporting on key development programs.
The SIPT Lead is responsible for the monitoring, coordination and program execution of the design activities of the project Integrated Product Teams, including testing and development. The SIPT Lead will manage the scope of the project’s activities within the budget and schedule allocation and serve as the Control Account Manager or work package manager for the project. The SIPT Lead will ensure that the development activities are executed in accordance with the Program Operating Plan (POP), all applicable Standard Work and applicable procedures. The SIPT Lead is also responsible for documenting various program activities such as risk management, earned value, resource management, and action item capture and closure.
The SIPT Lead is a high visibility role within the project team framework and requires frequent interaction with the customer, supplier, cross-functional engineering personnel and Rockford Site and Actuation Senior Leadership.
This role is based in Rockford, Illinois.
- Participates with the Program Management Team and customer for progress reporting, risk assessment, risk mitigation and execution of program decisions and objectives.
- Manages the system IPT budget and schedule in accordance with EVMS process and the scope of the project.
- Interfaces with our customers and suppliers on program specific issues, schedules, processes, and activities ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Interface with other functional discipline as required to drive program execution and resolution of technical issues.
- Keeps Program Chief Engineer and Program Management Team apprised of potential risks and issues that may compromise a satisfactory system level requirements solution
- Participates collaboratively within complex teams with matrixed responsibilities over projects large in scope.
- Monitor and coordinate closely with all Integrated Product Team members within the project to ensure program execution and assist in the resolution of issues.
- Bachelor’s degree and 7 years of relevant experience OR
- Advance degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 11 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills is a must: demonstrated via frequent interactions with internal and external groups including customers, suppliers, engineering peers and Leadership.
- Strong leadership & team building skills: A qualified candidate must be able to lead and motivate cross functional teams as well as have proven experience in a team environment and interfacing successfully across organizational boundaries.
- Strong cross functional technical and integration skills. A qualified candidate must be able to understand the technical basis of the design approach and work across functional disciplines to drive a harmonized solution.
- Ability to drive business goals and objectives to completion.
- Experience supporting external customers.
- Exhibited capability to foster an environment which enables application of continuous improvement, novel thinking, and fresh ideas to business challenges resulting in creative and competitive solutions.
- Execution experience with development programs
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The high quality products we design, test and produce in our Mechanical Systems help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely – every day! From landing systems and actuation to propellers, flight controls and hoist and winch – the products we manufacture work together behind the scenes to enhance the overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to continuous improvement – we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems or creating a positive in-flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.