Earned Value AnalystApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:A01: Rockford - Aerospace 4747 Harrison Avenue, Rockford, IL, 61125 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
When you join our finance team, you’re joining a team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond. Our team supports 70,000 employees across the U.S. and around the globe. As a United Technologies Corp. subsidiary, we operate with our own business reporting structure, financial dashboards and earnings metrics. This reporting relationship allows finance team members to implement innovative tools for the aerospace market in a stand-alone business environment. At Collins Aerospace, you’ll be not only be advancing your career, you’ll be leaving your mark on the future of advanced technologies.
The Space Rockford Integrated Program Planning and Controls group is looking for a self-motivated and disciplined individual to join its team as an Earned Value Analyst. This position provides the candidate with a unique opportunity to interface and work with the Program Management Office and Engineering. While in this role, the ideal candidate will provide guidance and analysis in the areas of Project Management, Budgeting, Scheduling, and Variance Analysis used in the execution of Space and Defense Programs. The candidate will become an integral part of the Program Management Team providing advice, consultation and analysis in the Earned Value methodology.
- Prepare program cost projections and maintain them on a daily basis
- Track, trend, forecast and analyze budgets, performance, and actuals
- Identify detailed program risks and opportunities
- Analyze/modify cost estimate and re-baseline programs as needed and when required
- coordinate and ensure adherence to Earned Value Management System (EVMS) guidance and provide recommendations to Program Management
- support Monthly Program Reviews preparation activities
- support monthly Program Estimate-At-Completion reviews
- facilitate monthly data reconciliation; support on-going compliance reviews and/or periodic process audits (e.g. DCAA, DCMA and Joint Surveillance Process)
- ensure the proper implementation of EVMS through the use of standardized processes, tools, and reports
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and less than 3 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 4 years of relevant experience is required.
- Experience working on multiple projects with competing priorities
- Strict attention to detail and relentless internal and external customer satisfaction focus is required to ensure the team meets the aggressive demands of military compliance programs.
- Experience with MS Office Programs (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word)
- Focused on results with the ability to drive tasks to completion
- General understanding and openness to continuous improvement principles (e.g., ACE)
- Demonstrated effectiveness working across functions, organizations, and levels of management
- Comfortable executing under the pressures of a highly active environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills and a professional mindset
- Knowledge of our Program Management toolset (i.e., SAP, Cobra, PAD and Microsoft Project)
- Understanding of project management and Earned Value Management principles and their application to complex projects
- EVMS compliance Knowledge
- Familiarity with the EVMS 32 Criteria Guidelines
- Understanding of Work Breakdown Structure
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
Due to special contracts and programs U.S. Citizenship is required
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check and drug screen (every external new hire in the U.S.)
This job may be considered a sensitive position in accordance with NASA Guidelines. If so, the selected candidate will be subject to drug and alcohol testing per NASA's regulation subpart 1823.5 Drug-Free Workforce.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this linkto read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.