Contracts Specialist, Military Service Contracts & WarrantyApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:A01: Rockford - Aerospace 4747 Harrison Avenue, Rockford, IL, 61125 USA
At Collins Aerospace, our customers are at the core of our business. And meeting each of their unique needs is the key to our success. The Customer & Account Management organization plays a critical role at Collins Aerospace both internally and externally. We provide executive-level support to major original equipment manufacturers and defense customers and support our Strategic Business Units (SBUs) by augmenting key relationships and maintaining an excellent customer experience. Internally, we develop and support our SBUs by strategically planning and capturing future growth opportunities while ensuring customer satisfaction. If you want to advance your career while contributing to a vision that helps our customers redefine the aerospace industry, then consider landing here!
This position is for an established Service Contract & Warranty Military Administrator professional. Responsible for advising customers on basic contractual rights, analyzing data, and developing simple bids and reports related to service contracts and product warranties.
This role requires time on-site for the first 3 months then can work a hybrid schedule as appropriate. Travel time is up to 10%.
- Examines estimates of material, equipment services, production costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Develops bids and prepares process specifications, progress and other reports related to service contracts and product warranties to ensure that established quality and customer satisfaction goals are achieved.
- Conducts contract and warranty administration and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Order Entry - Responsible for Sales Order Induction
- Prepare Quotations in SAP and sends quotes to customers as required
- Conduct proper Contract and Purchase Order review
- Prepare and send weekly status reports to customers
- Advises management of contractual rights and obligations
- Work with Operations to ensure delivery schedules are met per customer requirements
- Constant customer interface/communication (Internal and External)
- Interface with Program Management
- Analyze data and updates SAP
- Maintains historical information
- Work with various Government systems to fulfill order entry and execute transactions
- Takes responsibility for record retention and filing, including sales order close-out
- Supports proposal review
- Support monthly SIOP by providing logical basis for planning and forecasting
- Customer/Account responsibility is military focused (FAR 12, FAR 15 knowledge)
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of prior relevant experience OR
- Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 3 years experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Previous aerospace contract/warranty experience
- Advanced degree is preferred
- FAR 12, FAR 15 contracting knowledge
- Negotiating experience
- SAP experience
- Expert to advance level in Microsoft Office in Excel (Pivot tables and V Lookups)
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems or creating a positive in-flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.