Business Execution ManagerApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:A01: Rockford - Aerospace 4747 Harrison Avenue, Rockford, IL, 61125 USA
We have an exciting new role for a Business Execution Manager that has a demonstrated history working in the aerospace industry. This is your opportunity to make a difference in our Military Programs value stream.
Your job will be to help our team work together smoothly, so that we can continue to earn the trust of our U.S. military customers. The successful candidate with be skilled in budgeting, program management, 32 criteria of EVMS, financial analysis, proposals, and understanding of supply chain. Demonstrated ability to manage and drive customer satisfaction at all levels (internal and/or external) is key to the success of this role.
- Ability to work seamlessly with engineering, program management, supply chain and contracts
- Complete understanding of the 32 EV criteria and establish cadence for EVMS execution
- Work with Control Account Managers (CAMs), EV analyst, and Program Manager to evaluate respective EVMS metrics and establish proper variance explanations
- Work across various control accounts and establish the best path for the program execution
- Support the schedule integration and evaluate vertical and horizontal impacts to the project
- Ability to lead and manage organic growth proposals within the project, this includes proper adherence of Basis of Estimates (BOEs)
- Support and coordinate negotiations of proposals
- Align all internal and external financial reporting based on requirements
- Control and manage financial expectations on the program
- Support the creation of executive and customer presentations
- Bachelor’s degree and 12 years of prior relevant experience OR
- Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 10 years’ experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 16 years of relevant experience is required
- US Citizen is required
- Engineering/Other Technical Positions: Typically requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and a minimum of 12 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations
- Progressive experience in the aircraft or military industry with a minimum of 10 years business management experience (7 years with master’s degree)
- Demonstrated ability to lead in a matrixed organization is preferred
- Experience in managing FAR15 financial performance and reporting requirements is preferred
- Successful experience with Integrated Baseline Review (IBR) is preferred
- Previous experience working with DCMA on program audits is preferred
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Diversity drives innovation: inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems or creating a positive in-flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy.
Join us as we take flight!
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.