Senior Project EngeneerApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HCA22: Aerostructures -Riverside 8200 Arlington Ave, Riverside, CA, 92503 USA
Collins Aerospace is looking for a Senior Project Engineer who will spearhead international operational projects that will focus on quality automated solutions and manufacturing technologies. You will prepare and provide quarterly updates to senior leaders, cross functional groups and customers. The projects you will lead will span multiple locations and will be coordinated with various functions i.e. engineering, quality, finance and automation.
**Position will be onsite in Riverside CA, open to Chula Vista CA. The position is open to hybrid.**
- Responsible for applying Lean/Continuous Improvement tools to Materials, Planning and Logistics functions across all Value Streams, Sites and Supply Chain.
- Responsible for planning and leading projects and events, demonstrating successful implementations via presentation, and training employees on tools and processes.
- Providing requirements and recommendations to internal functions and project groups.
- Regular tasks will include data analysis and reporting and root-cause analysis.
- Develop and track appropriate metrics to drive results and continuous improvement.
- Clear understanding of all phases of the project implementation schedule, to include the core deliverables for each functional area.
- Interactions across the business functions and leadership, requiring excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (typically in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)) and a minimum of 5 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
- Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 3 years experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required
- Experience with Continuous Improvement Tools
- Solid work ethic with a focus on collaboration to drive business results
- Demonstrated experience in change leadership and change management
- Highly skilled in utilizing problem solving methodologies to identify root cause and define solutions.
- Must be able to communicate and make presentations to senior level leadership
- Experience with MS PowerPoint
- Able to travel up to 20% domestically and internationally when circumstances permit
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future. Collins Aerospace will not offer sponsorship for this position.
- PMP or other formal project management training
- Experience with engineering composites
- Change Leadership certification, training and experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in ERP systems, SAP and Warehouse Management System(s)
- Experience in a Lean, Six Sigma or ACE
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio, and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Collins Aerospace’s Aerostructures business is a world leader in the design, manufacture, integration and support of nacelles -- the aerodynamic structures which house aircraft engines. Our nacelle technologies improve fuel efficiency, reduce engine noise and supply critical stopping power when an airplane lands. Today, our innovative nacelle systems are featured on many of the world’s newest and most game-changing commercial, regional and business jet platforms. And we’re not stopping there: we’re working hard to create the next generation of nacelles that are greener, quieter and more efficient. In addition, our Engineered Polymer Products division is a leading developer and manufacturer of advanced, high-performance composite and elastomeric structures and products for marine applications. Whether in the air or underwater, we’re pushing the limits of innovation. Want to join us on this important journey?
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Employee Scholar Program, tuition reimbursement program
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility, and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Incentives for a Healthy You
- Bright Horizons, back-up child / elder care and college coach resources
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Teladoc Medical Experts, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.