Director of Finance PrestwickApply Now
Location:Rohr Aero Services Limited, 1 Dow Avenue, Prestwick International Aerospace Park, Prestwick, KA9 2SA
Director Finance, Prestwick
Prestwick - Aerostructures
At Prestwick Service Center we are specialists in the maintenance, repair and overhaul of aircraft engine nacelles systems and engine components.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Finance Team, reporting directly to EMEA, Director of Finance.
Dimensions: ~$80m annual total sales – Prestwick circa 270 employees
The role of Prestwick Finance Director presents an exciting opportunity to be part of the Prestwick Site leadership team, being an influential leader within the Prestwick business. In this role you will be responsible and accountable for providing full financial support to lead, direct and maintain effective financial systems to control and properly reflect the financial position of the Prestwick businesses, including but not limited to the following:
- As a member of the Prestwick leadership team, participate in decisions and initiatives regarding strategic direction, investments, organisation, customer and operations.
- Provide full financial management support to Prestwick Management, including decision support, financial advice, accounting and compliance.
- Providing support for commercial decisions with key Customers and Vendors.
Prestwick Finance Management
- Ensure internal financial controls and procedures exist, consistent with US GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley, international accounting standards and statutory requirements.
- Ensuring compliance is at the forefront of the business through consultation and coaching, leading the business through internal and external audits.
- To ensure compliance with all Corporate accounting policies, procedures and approval matrices are met.
- Ensure the business meets all annual control self-assessment and testing targets.
- Development of a robust set of systems and tools to allow the effective business planning for the business including Sales, Margin, Profit, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Forecasting, including Capex and Working Capital
- Development of long term strategic financial plans
- Preparation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts
- Co-ordination and review of business financial risks and opportunities
- Lead and develop an effective Finance team within Prestwick, providing clear and consistent direction.
- Drive dynamic and innovative Continuous Improvement utilising policy Deployment and Lean Management tools.
- Manage key interfaces with business partners such as European Financial Shared Services for outsourced activities.
Corporate and Statutory Reporting
- Reporting of monthly actual results, supporting analysis & commentary and other routine reporting to EMEA leadership and Corporate headquarters
- Ensuring that local Government and statutory reporting requirements are met.
- Response to ad-hoc reporting and queries to EMEA , Aerostructures’ and Corporate headquarters
- Provision of comprehensive management information on performance against forecast, budgets and plans to Prestwick and EMEA management.
- Tracking and reporting of budgeted cost reduction, margin and operational improvement initiatives
- Management of cash flow and control of working capital including reduction of overdue receivables and assistance with inventory reduction initiatives
- Budget control, prioritisation and tracking of capital expenditure approvals
- Management of foreign exchange exposure including provision of forward cover in liaison with Corporate Treasury.
- Ensure that the business is compliant to all relevant tax and import regulations and requirements (e.g. VAT, IPR…)
- Compliance with all UTC policies and procedures inclusive of EH&S, Code of Ethics, Intellectual Property and ITC requirements is essential.
Minimum Requirements/Knowledge & Skills
- Accounting Professional Qualification (e.g. CA, ACCA. CIMA….).
- Good working knowledge of UK & US GAAP and Internal Controls.
- Experience in a Financial Leadership role within a business.
- Experience in leading, developing and coaching a team.
- Able to build strong working relationships, be a team player and business partner across the organisation.
- Communicate effectively across all levels of a business.
- Appetite to pursue and lead continuous improvement.
- Proactive and self-motivated with the determination to succeed.
- Good IT skills.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.