Sr Assoc, CmmdtyMgmt&SourcingApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HAZ99: Field Office - AZ Remote Location, Remote City, AZ, 06032 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
The next chapter of our future as an aerospace company is here, and we are excited about what this means for our employees and customers! Get onboard the Collins Aerospace Operations team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. The Operations team continues to grow and aims to strengthen the connection of Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain and Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S) across Collins Aerospace. In this dynamic environment , you will have the opportunity to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide.Role Overview
This position is for an Established Commodity / Account Management & Strategic Sourcing professional. Executes contracts in accordance with sourcing goals and acceptable service levels. Analyzes supplier data and price proposals to ensure acceptable pricing, quality, timing, and reliability of supply.
• Participates in negotiations for the procurement of goods, services, and supplies.
• Executes purchasing and / or other commodity management activities.
• Manages contracts in accordance with sourcing goals and acceptable service levels.
• Analyzes price proposals, financial reports, and other data and information to help determine reasonable prices.
• Researches suppliers to ensure that the organization’s standards of price, quality, timing, and reliability of supply are met.
• Researches and consolidates buyer/market profiles to ensure database is administered and kept up to date.
• Develops a strategic plan for a commodity or a strategic supplier.
• Responsible for overall relationship with one or multiple strategic accounts across a given commodity.
• Leads sourcing process from RFQ to contract signature.
• Ensures supplier or commodity is performing to the designed UTC requirements from delivery, quality and cost perspective.
• Self Motivated
• Previous Supply Chain experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel)
• Experience with managing relationships successfully
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 3 years of relevant experience.In the absence of a degree, 7 years of relevant experience is required.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this linkto read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.