NPI BuyerApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HAZ01: Interiors (Evac Sys)-Phoenix 3414 S 5th Street, Phoenix, AZ, 85040 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don’t just get people from point A to point B. We’re committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?
This position is for an Established New Product Introduction professional. Creates new program sourcing strategies in alignment with commodity strategies and low cost sourcing plans for sustainable supply chain development.
• Prepares new program sourcing strategies in alignment with commodity strategies and Low Cost Sourcing plans for sustainable supply chain development.
• Manages and maintains standard work for consolidated programs, sourcing strategies, and execution methodology.
• Executes cross-business unit part family studies and standardized sourcing classifications.
• Executes supplier capacity studies addressing key cross-program commodities/suppliers as needed.
• Part of and supports Supply Chain matters within Integrated Product Teams.
• Selects source for new products in line with commodity sourcing strategy.
• Develops supply chain plans and quality management measures for new products.
• Executes value analysis of new product supply chain operations.
• Monitors and manages scope in purchasing the new products.
• Carries out Procurement processes, standards, and operational plans, including RFPs, negotiation preparations, and cost analysis.
• Responds to client inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Carries out activities associated with purchasing goods, materials, supplies, and services to ensure terms are in the organization’s best interest.
• Prepares purchase orders, approves payments, and negotiates prices to ensure the procurement process goes smoothly, under general guidance.
• Compiles price proposals, financial reports, and other data and information to provide input on reasonable prices.
• Prepares request for proposals (RFP) and bid packages to take on new accounts.
• Monitors contract performance to ensure compliance with contractual obligations.
• Contacts suppliers to schedule or expedite deliveries to ensure resolution of problems such as shortages and missed or late deliveries.
• Responsible for all aspects of the relationship with a specific supplier within a commodity.
• Directs and manages all schedules, and purchase orders for the client account or the product family.
• Ensures product is delivered on time, meets quality standards, and at the right cost.
• May perform delivery assurance responsibilities.
• Experience/exposure to ACE, Lean, Six Sigma, or other continuous improvement/problem-solving oriented processes
• CSCP certification from APICS
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 3 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 7 years of relevant experience is required.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this linkto read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.