Inspection Tech IIApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HAZ10: Interiors (Lighting) - Phoenix 3414 S 5th Street, Phoenix, AZ, 85040 USA
Inspects and all incoming Lighting Equipment from suppliers, verify repairs needed, and inspects product for non-conformances. Reviews FAI documents.
- Conducts visual inspection of incoming material, performs tests on material and approves or rejects for use.
- Inspects units received from suppliers, tests, and verifies that the problem and repair are consistent with customer request.
- Performs receiving, preliminary, hidden damage, in-process, and final inspections (return to service).
- Complies with all Quality Procedures and Policies.
- Maintains inspection records and inspection reports.
- Ensures repaired unit complies with Airworthiness Directives.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Must be able to operate SAP, have computer knowledge, and the ability to learn new programs.
- Must have good verbal and written skills.
- Must be able to make accurate measurements and remain within tolerances.
- Must be able to read and understand manuals, procedures, diagrams and blueprints • Must understand, read, and write English.
- Must be able to complete all training to obtain inspection certifications.
- Must be able to work under pressure and within time constraints.
- Must be able to problem solve with little or no direction.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized.
- Must be able to work as part of a team Working Conditions – Physical requirements and environment.
- Approximately 50% of time at desk using computer.
- Ability to input retrieves access and send information via computer.
- Approximately 50% of time on production floor, requiring safety glasses.
- Ability to bend, stoops, crawls, and stands for inspections of parts.
- Ability to lift materials, units, or cylinders, from 50-80 pounds with assistance.
- HS Diploma from accredited institution or GED
- 3 years of Inspection Experience
- SAP Experience
- Electronics Inspection Experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this linkto read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.