Customer Service RepresentativeApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HAZ06: Interiors - Phoenix Svc Ctr 3405 South 5th Street, Phoenix, AZ, 85040 USA
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) position is a focal for customer interface. Provides daily/weekly status to all customers. Works with customer to reconcile On Time Delivery (OTD) Data. Responsible for quoting, invoicing, and delivery tickets.
- Proficient in all aspects and operations of the Repair Station / Service Center MRO.
- Proficient in all aspects of the Repair Station / Service Center’s Customer Requirements
- Adheres to all Collins Aerospace / Goodrich rules and codes of conduct
- Able to navigate access, SAP and Gold
- Ability to work as a team member with limited supervision
- Ability to problem solve and exercise creativity to develop and/or implement practical solutions
- Ability to evaluate his/her work and exercise judgment
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Time Management
- AA/AS degree (or other 2-year post high school training) with a minimum of 8 years relevant experience.
- OR In the absence of a HS diploma, GED or AA/AS degree, 10 years of relevant experience is required
- OR A Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 2 years of relevant experience
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future. Collins Aerospace will not offer sponsorship for this position.
Working Conditions – Physical Requirements and Environment:
- Frequent physical movement in a typical MRO environment with moderate to loud noise levels
- Ability to access, input, retrieve and send information via computer and telephone
- Moving, lifting and carrying of moderate weights
- Standing/sitting all day is a requirement of some work centers
- Exposure to one or more of the following: fiberglass, unpleasant fumes, epoxies and/or propellants
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don’t just get people from point A to point B. We’re committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.