Materials Associate IIIApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HWI01: Interiors (Cabin Sys)-Peshtigo 701 Maple, Peshtigo, WI, 54157 USA
Performs a variety of manual/administrative tasks associated with inventory control, stockroom, kitting, expediting and shipping and receiving operations in accordance with established procedures.
- Receives, checks, stores, issues and ships a variety of items and maintains inventory control.
- Uses assistance and/or powered mechanical means (not to include forklifts or high bay vehicles) to load, unload, store and deliver a variety of incoming and outgoing material.
- Prepares and packages small and large parts using proper procedures and materials.
- Processes purchase orders for spare tooling and materials.
- Proficiently uses computer hardware/software.
- Operate a Forklift
- Must be able to work in a standing position up to 8 hours per day.
- Performs operator preventative maintenance tasks and refers major breakdowns to machine maintenance.
- Uses assorted measuring and weight recording devices.
- Keeps equipment and surrounding areas neat and clean.
- Performs related duties as required within the scope of this job function.
- Works with production team to plan and ensure on-time delivery of products to customers.
- Reads, interprets and follows blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions.
- Cuts foam, leather, Velcro and other materials as needed.
- Performs quality work checks, identifies product defects and records identified defects.
- Assembles products according to engineering specification changes.
- Operates hand tools, electrical tools, hand cutters, measuring equipment and light equipment.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
- HS diploma with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a HS diploma or GED, 4 years of relevant experience is required.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future. Collins Aerospace will not offer sponsorship for this position.
- Forklift experience
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don’t just get people from point A to point B. We’re committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.