Assembler/Upholsterer IIApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HWI01: Interiors (Cabin Sys)-Peshtigo 701 Maple, Peshtigo, WI, 54157 USA
The Peshtigo, WI is looking for a self-motivated team player to join our team as an entry-level assembler. The assembler is a vital part of our team. This person helps put together the inner components of our VIP seating aircraft seats to create high quality products that meet and exceed safety requirements and customer expectations:
This is a position that assembles aircraft products under direct supervision and performs routine and repetitive assembly operations and processes. Person must be self-motivated and can work independently or within a team
- Produce sub-assemblies.
- Perform routine and standard tasks with minimal assistance
- Read and assemble assemblies per standard work or blueprint instructions, with some guidance
- Collaborate with the materials department to obtain the correct part for each assembly unit.
- Participate in team stand-ups
- Abide by all federal, state, local and company policies and procedures.
- Assist in fostering an innovative environment through collaboration and idea sharing that promote continue improvement.
- Focus on compliance to requirements and satisfying customers by achieving “zero defect” quality.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- At least 1 year of Manufacturing experience and High School Diploma and/or GED required
- In the absence of a HS diploma or GED, 3 years of relevant experience is required.
- 1 or more years of previous assembly experience
- Ability to read and understand English
- Ability to read blue prints with some supervision
- Ability to to perform basic computer operations
- Ability to install fasteners, rivets and hardware
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a standing position for a minimum of 8 hours per day.
- Comfortable cross training in other areas.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.