F135 Depot Maintenance ManagerApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HOK31: Oklahoma City, OK 2501 Liberty Parkway, Ste 650 , Oklahoma City, OK, 73110-2835 USA
The F135 Maintenance Manager is part of a team passionate about the delivery of world-class customer support services.all repairs through the “dock-to-dock” process beginning with customer notification of shipment to the facility, tracking receipt of the unit, the repair process, and return shipment.
- Interface with executive management on the status of Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) repair process and asset status for F135 Controls and Accessories.
- Direct operational and organizational performance.
- Track, manage, and prioritize F135 component repairs according to program and customer needs.
- Coordinate repairs at multiple sites located at Tinker AFB, OK
- Update multiple files in Excel and PowerPoint including; customer-facing trackers, program level operation trackers, and senior management metric files.
- Drive relentless root cause analysis and corrective action to address material and / or resource shortages.
- Implement and maintain process improvements by analyzing and establishing best practices for maintenance planning to improve TAT performance
- Interact with cross functional teams on a daily basis to resolve and prevent bottlenecks
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- Master’s Degree from an accredited institution
- In the absence of a degree, 9 years are required.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR
- Advance degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a US Person, this includes Green Card holders
- Demonstrated initiative with the ability to prioritize and execute tasks in both a direct line supervision and matrixed organization.
- Experience leveraging outstanding leadership, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills to solve problems and deliver results.
- Experience in maintenance planning, fleet management or material planning.
- Proficiency in the complete range of SAP repairs-related transactions.
- Demonstrated familiarity with engineering bills of material, spares configuration management databases.
- Experience with Component Maintenance Manuals (CMMs), asset Service Limits, exchange pools/processes and spares provisioning tables
- Experience leveraging advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems or creating a positive in-flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Ability to buy an additional week of vacation
- Employee scholar program
- Funding of courses for pursuing approved certifications
- Annual Merit and performance review
- Numerous paths for advancement – both within team you join and outside
- UTFlex program consideration
- Primary CareTake leave
- Parental Leave
- And More!!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.