Tooling Data Management Specialist - Afternoon ShiftApply Now
In this position you will be reporting to the Manager, Manufacturing Engineering. As the Tooling Data Management Specialist you will be responsible for managing new and existing tooling in order to support the Machine Shop on the afternoon shift.
- Manage changes, repairs and improvements to existing tooling.
- Setup tooling packages for the machine shop.
- Updating data and working with the inventory in the Zoller tool data management system.
- Support Continuous Improvement efforts in Tooling.
- Minimum high school diploma and/or college diploma in a technical discipline
- One to 2 years of relevant experience in a tool management center.
- Basic Zoller software knowledge.
- Must be able to read blueprints/drawings.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic Catia V5 knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft programs (i.e. Excel, Outlook and Word)
Collins Aerospace Systems is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates during all aspects of the selection process.
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.