Quality Control Inspection Technician - Surface Finishing - Nights x3Apply Now
Reporting to the Supervisor, Quality Control, as the Inspection Technician, you will be responsible for the inspection and acceptance of in-process and completed Landing Gear Assemblies, and related detailed components. This is a permanent position on the night shift: Mon to Fri 11pm to 7am.
- Perform First Article Inspection of Landing Gear parts to Drawing as per AS9102
- Perform inspection & acceptance of detail parts with flexibility of working in machining, surface finishing, and assembly shops following LG quality procedures and specific instructions
- Evaluate products for acceptance criteria and initiate rejection process where required
- Complete diverse paperwork and systems records for traceability and movement of products; perform product and process audits
- Perform work safely with heavy parts using a variety of inspection tools
- Apply 5S workplace organization & follow the companies Lean initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned
- College Diploma or University Degree in a related technical discipline is preferred.
- 7 -- 10 years inspection experience ideally within surface finishing
- Experience with ISO standards and/or equivalent quality, military, or government standards
- Demonstrated ability to read, interpret, and adhere to drawings, specifications, Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T), and related quality control documentation and standards
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
- Excellent organization skills. Willingness to work with a team, share expertise, and follow instructions to accomplish established goals
- Standard computer skills, knowledge of SAP and CATIA V5 would be an asset
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment
- Successful candidates must meet all requirements under ITAR and CCGP
Collins Aerospace Systems is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates during all aspects of the selection process.
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.