Program Manager - Operations X 3Apply Now
In this position you will be responsible for program delivery, quality, manufacturing costs and inventory for your specified program. Complete platform accountability, reporting and management of all required objectives. Reporting to the Manager, Operations Program Management.
- Develop, drive, commit and manage recovery plans as required to meet customer needs with Production Control
- Liaison with Master Scheduling and Production control in preparation of outlook and LE (lastest estimate) meetings with Operations Lead
- Liaison with Production control and Master Scheduling on PFEP (plan for every part)
- Key metrics; root cause corrective action for any metric not meeting target (collaboration with Procurement and ProductionControl)
- Reporting and driving manufacturing cost and quality as applicable
- Perform risk assessment and management including identifying problems and concerns with the organizations that impact, or have the potential to impact program performance and serve as the change agent where necessary
- Analyze inventory trends and propose and implement inventory reduction initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned
- University Degree in a related technical discipline. In the absence of a degree, a minimum of 11 years of experience is required?
- At least 5 years experience in a Manufacturing environment, specifically Production Control, Scheduling, Inventory Control responsibilities preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office applications
- Previous ERP experience (i.e. JD Edwards, Impressa, SAP) would be considered an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skils and ability to relate to all departments and all levels of the organization
- Ability to work both as a team member and independently
- Demonstrated organizational skills with ability to multi-task amidst rapid change
- Ability to work under pressure and within time constraints
- Strong bias for action with the ability to produce results
- Successful candidate must meet all requirements under ITAR and CCGP
Collins Aerospace Systems is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates during all aspects of the selection process.
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.