Process Technician - Sulphamate Nickel - Night ShiftApply Now
Reporting to the Plating & Processing Supervisor, as the Process Technician, you will be involved in the R&O Nickel & Chrome plating of aircraft components.
- Nickel plating and masking of aircraft components, including preparation of components, to customer specifications and development of work techniques
- Chrome plating and masking of aircraft components, including preparation of components, to customer specifications and development of work techniques
- Part fixturing, loading and unloading
- Tank/chemistry maintenance and associated tooling
- Act as a cross functional team member and support chrome plate applications as requested
- Participate in ACE initiatives (i.e. 5S, TPM, process improvement teams)
- Communicate and co-ordinate priorities and process issues between operators and shifts
- Observe and adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as required based on skills and qualifications
- Minimum requirements include Grade 12 diploma or equivalent with 2+ yrs of outside experience
- At least 1 year related manufacturing experience
- Previous plating and masking experience is required
- Must possess general understanding of chemicals and their associated hazards
- Strong PC skills
- Demonstrated experience in material handling and hoist operations required
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs
- Must be willing to work the night shift (11pm to 7am)
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) with the ability to work well in a team
Collins Aerospace Systems is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates during all aspects of the selection process.
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.