NDT TechnicianApply Now
Location:LOC13049 1400 South Service Road West,Oakville,Ontario,L6L 5Y7,Canada
As the Inspection Technician reporting to the Supervisor, you will be responsible for Inspection of landing gear parts for crack indication using Magnetic Particle Inspection or Liquid Penetrant Inspection technique. The NDT team of employees collectively maintains the ongoing quality standard for the continuous accreditation of Nadcap requirements
Shift – Weekend Nights (Friday - Sunday – 6 p.m. to 6 a.m.)
- Perform Magnaflux inspection, penetrant inspection, plating inspection (i.e. chrome)
- Perform all daily, weekly and monthly calibration requirements for Magnetic particle and penetrant inspection
- Check compatibility of parts/consumables received with accompanying paperwork and rejection notices
- Participate in internal and external audits to maintain company qualification for NDT Nadcap requirement
- Work collaboratively with Level III Inspector to develop and follow process technique sheets, audit processes, 5S workplace organization processes and CI (Continuous Improvement) processes
- Perform other duties as assigned
Basic Qualifications :
- Grade 12 plus formal technical training (community college) or at least 3 years industry experience.
- Completion in Level 2 Certification from Natural Resources Canada for Magnaflux & penetrant; completion of this program is required
- Demonstrated experience in the areas of Magnaflux, penetrant, plating, etc. inspection
- Demonstrated ability to read blueprints (especially engineering specifications)
- Strong technical writing skills
- Strong mathematical skills including the ability to perform both simple and complex calculations.
- Able to work under minimal supervision in a team environment
- Ability to solve problems effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
- Familiar with MS Office (Word, Excel) and SAP
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment and lift moderate weight
- Candidate must meet all requirements under ITAR and CCGP
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The high quality products we design, test and produce in our Mechanical Systems help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely – every day! From landing systems and actuation to propellers, flight controls and hoist and winch – the products we manufacture work together behind the scenes to enhance the overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to continuous improvement – we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.