CNC Programmer - NightsApply Now
Reporting to the Supervisor, Manufacturing Engineering, as the CNC Programmer, you will be responsible for creating CNC (Numerical Controls) Programs for the Shop Floor CNC Machines.
- Provide technical skill in Manufacturing CNC Programming to modify, optimize and monitor manufacturing processes.
- Create CNC programs for the shop floor CNC machines using Catia V5 or Tebis Cad software plus capable of using Vericut for program vaildiation.
- Create setup and tooling sheets per CNC programming requirements.
- Recommend and implement quality or method improvement projects, including irreversible corrective action for non-conformance and cost reduction.
- Respond to shop request for problem solving assistance.
- Prepare, maintain NC Program Digital Data in DNC and network.
- Maintain continuous process improvement with safe work practices to reduce cost, improve quality and increase throughput for new and existing processes.
- Maintain product and computer reputation by complying with EH&S and government regulations, manufacturing information and records.
- Provide shop floor support and assist with the Root Cause Corrective Action (RCCA) process.
- Support and/or participate in Continuous Improvement (CI) events and ACE activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- College Diploma or Licensed General Machinist is a required technical discipline; Engineering degree is preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of CNC Programming experience, including experience with using Catia V5 or Tebis and Vericut.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing and machining experience.
- 5+ years of experience and knowledge of CNC Machining and metal cutting methodology would be an asset.
- Strong ability to read, analyze and interpret engineering drawings, general business, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent team player with demonstrated problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong ability to effectively communicate, present information and respond to questions from managers, clients and customers.
- Previous experience with continuous improvement tools, including the ability to analyze and improve processes to reduce cost and improve quality would be an asset.
Collins Aerospace Systems is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates during all aspects of the selection process.
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.