Business Process Specialist - SAP FICOApply Now
Location:LOC13049 1400 South Service Road West,Oakville,Ontario,L6L 5Y7,Canada
The SAP FICO Business Specialist is a SME (subject matter expert) for the SAP Finance & Controlling modules. As the SAP FICO Business Specialist you will have the opportunity to combine your understanding of SAP and Finance & Controlling in everyday use in the financial sphere, assisting users and team members by answering SAP FICO related questions, resolving trouble tickets, and participating and testing system projects and enhancements initiated by the business.
- Subject Matter Expert in Finance and Controlling modules of SAP, including but not limited to general ledger, project systems, month end processes, financial reporting, product costing, and profitability analysis
- Encourage disciplined use of SAP systems and processes by providing guidance and training to users as needed, to ensure business is getting efficiencies out of SAP.
- Resolve end user trouble tickets for SAP issues in a timely manner in compliance within SLA. This would exclude any programming or development tickets and major SAP incidents which are handled by the global service delivery teams.
- Coordinate and participate as needed in end user system regression testing
- Ability to work independently and with minimal direction.
- May be responsible for several components of a project or a complex component of a larger project that are flowed down as part of global enterprise initiatives that affect our business user base.
- Act as the SAP Liaison for Continuous Improvement or Lean Events conducted by the business.
- Strong customer service focus and committed to proactive review of processes and procedures to continually enhance SAP service quality, service delivery and support.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting or related discipline. In the absence of a degree, 9 + years of relevant experience is required.
- 4+ years hands – on financial – focused SAP experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated skills in creative thinking, problem solving and decision-making
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines of multiple projects
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical users.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The high quality products we design, test and produce in our Mechanical Systems help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely – every day! From landing systems and actuation to propellers, flight controls and hoist and winch – the products we manufacture work together behind the scenes to enhance the overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to continuous improvement – we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
The next chapter of our future as an aerospace company is here, and we are excited about what this means for our employees and customers! Get onboard the Collins Aerospace Operations team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. The Operations team continues to grow and aims to strengthen the connection of Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain and Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S) across Collins Aerospace. In this dynamic environment, you will have the opportunity to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Defined Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all positions for this facility, require Controlled Goods Clearance (CGD)
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Collins Aerospace Systems is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates during all aspects of the selection process.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.