Administrative AssistantApply Now
In this position you will be reporting to the Director of Operations. As the Administrative Assistant, you will provide day-to-day administrative support to the
- Perform administrative support to the Oakville Site through the preparation and analysis of various reports.
- Perform site business administration functions including preparation of reports, correspondence, maintaining schedules, coordinating travel plans, schedules and meetings and maintaining files for reference and use
- Prepare miscellaneous monthly, weekly, and daily reports essential to site performance management
- Prepare and analyze indirect purchase requisitions, process invoices for payment, maintain department metrics, schedule service requirements, manage indirect procurement needs as required
- Review, evaluate and take appropriate action required for all correspondence, documents, inquiries and requests
- Assist in gathering information from and disseminating information to the staff, often of a confidential nature
- Prepare and analyze extensive presentations and documentation relative to the site performance and management
- Maintain personnel documentation and vacation data for specific departments
- Maintain follow-up and reference files for staff and general meetings, conferences, special events and customer communications/correspondence
- Assume the duties of the reception area including answering incoming calls and signing in visitors if required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline and three (3) years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 7 years of experience is required.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment would be considered an asset
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with SAP is an asset.
- Strong and effective communication skills to deal with employees at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality in dealing with personnel issues and information is essential
- Demonstrated action orientation and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Candidates must meet all requirements under ITAR and CCGP
Collins Aerospace Systems is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates during all aspects of the selection process.
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.