Technical Support SpecialistApply Now
Location:Brighton, United Kingdom
The Operations Support Level 2 Technician acts as the primary contact for support and service requests that arrive from airline/airport customers and 1st line service and support contractors. An Operations Support Technician is responsible for completing operational support tasks assigned to them by the Manager according to the priorities of the tasks assigned and the applicable service levels. They should have a good understanding of operations and the support processes that back up these operations.
The role requires a calm and effective communicator with excellent customer service skills, a good telephone manner, and an ability to work under pressure. They will communicate with various other departments and teams within the department to coordinate support and service requests and provide feedback in relation to the progress of outstanding issues.
The successful candidate will work as part of our Software operations team and will be responsible for:-
• Taking a detailed technical view of issues that cannot be resolved at Level 1.
• Providing support to our worldwide customer base.
• Support the development of existing support process and procedure
• Ensuring we have in place a working relationship with other Collins Aerospace teams and 3rd parties who may be responsible for key parts of the Service provision.
• Ensuring that escalated issues are resolved, root cause are documented and process in place to ensure they do not reoccur.
• Provides guidance, support and training for Level 2 Helpdesk staff for team members.
• Working within a 24 hour Operational environment.
Service and Support management
Customer experience with direct communications
Previous experience in delivering L2 software support and service management
Attention to detail
Works well under pressure and an ability to prioritise
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Collins Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other protected status
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.