Field Support TechnicianApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HSC31: US137-North Charleston, SC 5400 International Blvd, 88-30 Final Assembly, North Charleston, SC USA
- Works under general supervision to perform on-site field service directly to customers regarding installing, updating, operating, maintaining, repairing and removing of equipment to meet customer requirements.
- Installs, tests, services and repairs basic equipment to conform with company operating specifications and customer requirements.
- Performs basic on-site preventative maintenance, routine repair, and calibration after installation.
- Inspects equipment on a regular basis to ensure proper functioning and provides basic repair services as needed.
- Maintains and analyzes equipment logs that record performance problems, repairs, calibrations, or tests and submits weekly reports summarizing these activities.
- Performs a variety of duties, including but not limited to servicing, operating, maintaining, repairing and removing equipment. Conducts technical analysis of product implementations, modifications and enhancements to products in accordance with specific customer specifications.
- Manages technical products, services, logistics and provisioning, quantity surveying, and configurations to assigned customers.
- Troubleshoots technical problems and issues and recommends actions to company or customer representatives.
- Assesses product needs in accordance with customer specifications.
- Acts as local on-site UTC representative to the customer's organization.
- Manages statement of work to meet customer and contract requirements.
- This position requires an HS Diploma or AA/AS degree (or other 2-year post high school training) with a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience.In the absence of a HS diploma, GED or AA/AS degree, 6 years of relevant experience is required.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future. Collins Aerospace will not offer sponsorship for this position.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don’t just get people from point A to point B. We’re committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, criticalillness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.