Sr. Quality EngineerApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HNJ99: Field Office - NJ Remote Location, Remote City, NJ, 07080 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
You could be a great fit for our Quality organization if:
• You take immense satisfaction and pride in the quality of your work.
• You’re the first to point out opportunities for continuous improvement (even outside of work…not at all to the annoyance of your friends and family).
• You understand the absolute importance of adhering to compliance…all while making your customers proud by achieving a zero-defect quality delivery plan.
OK. We got it. You live and breathe Quality. So do we! For us at Collins Aerospace, quality is personal. People’s lives and safety depend on the quality of our products. From the child flying for the first time, to the men and women who save lives, to the astronaut exploring outer space – what we do matters, every day. If you checked the boxes above, we invite you to join the Quality organization as we work to be the best aerospace company for the world by delighting our customers with 100 percent on-time delivery and zero defect parts.
This role is for an on-site Quality Engineer within the Moorestown, NJ facility. The role will: maintain responsibility for product quality assurance engineering at the Moorestown site, perform RCCA, ensure compliance to Collins' QMS, provide technical guidance to Quality Technicians & inspectors. Additionally, this role will support manufacturing process improvements and other duties as assigned.
• Analyzes and makes recommendations for Quality Assurance plans, guidelines, policies, and processes to ensure the achievement of Quality targets.
• Implements projects and processes to ensure overall quality is continuously improving.
• Provides production process analysis, ensuring quality standards are met and making recommendations for quality improvements.
• Conducts collection and analysis of quality information from multiple sources for the development of quality strategy and programs.
• Reviews quality improvement processes to ensure on-going reductions in Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ) and escapes.
• Develops and implements program quality plans and procedures.
Six Sigma Certifications
Experience with optical coatings, mechanical systems, and statistical process control is desired. Experience with customer relationship management is also a plus.
This position requires a STEM Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 3 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a STEM degree and/or years of coating operations experience, third party certification (e.g. ASQ) would be required. US Citizenship or Permanent Residence required.
A successful candidate must possess strong technical acumen and problem solving skills. S/he must be able to effectively communicate at various organizational levels ranging from floor operations technicians to VP's. Candidates also must be able to effectively lead by influence, gaining the necessary support and buy-in to successfully introduce change.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.