Supply Chain Management Co-op (Summer/Fall 2021)Apply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HNC12: Customer Services - Monroe 4115 Corporate Center Drive, Monroe, NC, 28110 USA
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems, or creating a positive in flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
The candidate for this co-op position will report to the Supply Chain Manager within Repair Management Services. The candidate should possess outstanding leadership, interpersonal and project management skills. Additionally, applicants should have excellent communication skills as he or she will have the opportunity to interface with peers, management and Collins Senior Leadership. This individual will be responsible for specific project deliverables, decision support assistance and support of operational and organizational performance.
This role requires attention to detail, the ability to focus on results and strong analytical skills as the individual will have the opportunity to drive the success of our organization. The position will encompass responsibilities such as supplier purchase order and delivery management for customer (Airline) hardware returns, and coordinating key initiatives with Aftermarket Supply Chain to drive overall supplier performance.The candidate will also partner with various organizational functions across Collins Commodity and Program teams to drive overall quality, cost and delivery for aftermarket repair and overhaul of critical aerospace components.In a highly visible role, competency in Communication, Teamwork, Customer Focus and Analytical Thinking are important to be successful in this role.
- Manage key tactical repair processes to internal turn time requirements
- Support Customer Account Managers by liaising between the suppliers for pertinent information needed to execute repair activity. Activities include, but are not limited to: obtaining supplier delivery dates, analyzing repair quotes to contracted prices, & overall purchase order management for repair & overhaul activity.
- Execute critical supply chain and supply management activities to achieve 95% OTD and operational performance days In house (DIH) objectives
- Achieve zero significant customer escapes and reduction of external customer escapes for both paperwork and hardware by 20%
- Ensure 100% utilization of the standard work tools to support key business processes
- Ensure supplier compliance to Aftermarket Product Support Agreements in regards to repair & overhaul quotes
- Provide data to Supplier Performance Specialists to correct supplier performance shortfalls.
- 100% compliance to all Collins Supply Chain training modules
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor's or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Understand and use common Microsoft applications (proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint)
- Analyze large amounts of data identifying actions based on the results
- Listen and communicate effectively
- Take direction and be self-directed in managing daily tasks and schedules-Make use of problem solving skills
- Manage projects to completion providing deliverables as scheduled
- Utilize interpersonal skills to work well within the team environment
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.