Sr RecruiterApply Now
Location:Calzada Manuel Gómez Morín número 3200,Colonia Rancho Hermanos Fuentes, CP 21190,Mexico.
- Acts as the subject matter expert in the hiring process, acting as a liaison between candidates and hiring managers, ensuring a high quality experience for both.
- Proactively develop strategic relationships and engagement strategies with identified universities, technical and diverse organizations and referral networks.
- Reviews resumes and employment applications to create a short list of candidates to submit to the hiring manager.
- Interview and screens applicants for technical competence, applicable background and skills, individual goals and ability to fit in the organization and function effectively.
- Makes employment recommendations based on information developed through phone screens, on-site interviews, and evaluates data concerning previous employment records.
- Ensures compliance with all legal aspects of the hiring process.
- Establishes weekly cadence reviews with hiring managers to ensure timely response to candidates and fill the position.
- May Participate on project teams impacting Talent Acquisition function and completing tasks on time and on budget.
- Bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline in Business Administration, Psychology or related.
- Experience in Taleo, Workday or any other Talent Management Software.
- 3+ years of experience in recruiting processes.
- Fully Bilingual
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.