Pr AccountantApply Now
Location:Calzada Manuel Gómez Morín número 3200,Colonia Rancho Hermanos Fuentes, CP 21190,Mexico.
- Deep knowledge of industry practices and standards. Always uses professional concepts, i.e. GAAP, Tax Legislation, IFRS, COSO framework, SASs
- Performs analysis on complex accounting issues and may lead group analytical efforts to resolve highly complex accounting issues.
- Uses technical and interpersonal savvy to lead the implementation of accounting methods, procedures, systems, and controls.
- Creates formal networks involving coordination among groups. Serves as prime consultant and external spokesperson for the organization on highly significant matters relating to policies, programs, and long- range goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the most complex projects associated with the maintenance of accounting records and the preparation of accounting documents and special projects.
- Maintains current knowledge of applicable rules and regulations per appropriate accounting discipline (tax, audit, financial reporting) and how they affect the company. May be called upon to represent their accounting function for mergers and acquisitions.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- + 5 years of experience in related field (Taxes, ISR, VAT, Transfer price, Fixed Assets, Audit)
- Knowledge of SAP, Innova, TRESS and Excel
- Knowledge of the Accounts Payables, Payroll, IMSS.
- Experienced on Lean principles
- English level 90%
- Strong analytical, planning and organizing skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.