Manufacturing EngineerApply Now
Develop documentation and procedures to ensure compliance with environmental policies including hazardous waste management regulations. Develop documentation and procedures in support of production processes and requirements. Continually improve quality and productivity for products and processes within cell/area. Specify, justify, and install capital projects in support of production requirements. Provide technical support for safety and ergonomics within the area. Performance of the above is on an experienced basis, dealing with technical problems of moderate scope and with minimal supervision while occasionally providing guidance.
- Coordinate, execute and deliver new products site on time delivery, cost, quality and safety.
- Development of product manufacturing documentation and procedures. Proof Manufacturing process/methods/tooling through FPQ / FAI.
- Trainning production personnel on product assembly and provides "on the floor" technical support as required for new process/ products.
- Attain and assists in the budget process for labor, consumables, tooling, equipment, training, software, and shop aids required to support new product/ process introduction.
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.