Associate Test Engineering (New Grad)Apply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HFL34: Melbourne, FL 1100 W Hibiscus Blvd , Melbourne, FL, 32902-2704 USA
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
This position is for an entry-level Electrical and Electronics professional who troubleshoots technical and electrical device problems, operates engineering software and equipment, and confers with stakeholders regarding engineering projects.
• Performs engineering work and applied research, development, and design for new products to ensure quality standards and functional objectives are met.
• Troubleshoots electrical devices problems to ensure that issues are resolved efficiently.
• Resolves day-to-day technical problems on the production lines to minimize disruption.
• Participates in technical preparations for new product development and implementation to ensure new products meet the required specifications.
• Operates computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
• Completes drawing designs as required to facilitate the engineering process.
• Confers with engineers, customers, vendors and other stakeholders on existing and potential engineering projects or products.
• Researches, develops, designs, and tests electrical components, equipment, systems, and networks.
• Designs electrical equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
• Produces products according to specifications, using the most cost effective and efficient means.
• Analyzes and evaluates new or improved electronic components.
• Includes power generation, transmission and distribution, rotating machinery, illumination, wire communication systems and servomechanisms.
• Includes circuit theory, computer design and development, instrumentation, radio communications, semiconductor devices, solid state devices, and television systems.
- Candidates for this role should possess a Requires theoretical knowledge typically obtained through University Degree.
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree or three years of prior relevant experience.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, criticalillness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.