Value Stream ManagerApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HNY35: US048-Medford, NY 25-1 Industrial Boulevard , Medford, NY, 11763 USA
This position manages a team of both experienced professionals and team leaders across functions, managing the re-application of a product or programs and/or new program. Serves as the lead function accountable for the business success of the full value stream lifecycle. Serves as the face of the organization to multiple clients and customers. Responsible for the successful execution of programs to meet strategic goals and maintains associated measures of success.
- Owns the execution of long-term strategy (e.g., more than 3 years) and the operational direction, typically for a business of modest size and scope. –OR-
- Manages a team of primarily experienced professionals.
- Focuses on tactical and operational plans with short- to medium-term focus (e.g., less than 1 year to 1 - 2 years).
- Problems faced may be difficult to moderately complex.
- Influences others outside of own job area regarding policies, practices and procedures.
- Leads teams of value stream leaders with the re-application of a product or program and potentially new programs.
- Manages change or noncomplex new functionality more frequently on multiple product lines and services.
- Interfaces with multiple customers or potential customers for various product lines and services, with moderate material impact to the enterprise.
- Ability to have a growing impact on customer satisfaction due to regular customer interface and project scope.
- Regularly influences and negotiates to achieve and/or exceed enterprise commitments.
- Will establish a medium to high level OEM/customer relationship.
- Consulted as an advisor across the portfolios within a SBU.
- Has advanced, applied theory level knowledge of the management system.
- Leads complex teams with some matrixed responsibilities.
- Accountable for entire performance of the assigned value stream.
- Leads decision making for the IPTs and applies critical thinking where incomplete data exists.
- Develops internal and external networks and communicates vision to IPT and stakeholders within and outside of the function.
- Impact over projects medium/large in scope.
- Plans, directs, and monitors collateral budget and leads critically strategic value streams.
- Strategic R&D investments may span over 1-5 years, as appropriate.
- Provides inputs to the strategic plan for their specific project and has medium influence to SFP.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of relevant experience OR
- Advance degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 12 years of relevant experience is required
- Leadership experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience interacting and managing customers.
- Aerospace experience.
- P&L experience
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.