Facilities & MaintenanceApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HIA36: Manchester, IA 901 South 10th St , Manchester, IA, 52057-2014 USA
- Under close supervision, performs a variety of routine/simplistic facilities maintenance duties in company buildings and surround property.
- Following/reading blueprints, drawings, general work instructions and verbal instructions assists in the general maintenance tasks such as painting, roof repairs, floor/ceiling tile replacements and furniture repairs/moves.
- Required to use hand tools and power tools to assist in troubleshooting and repairing mechanical equipment and systems.
- Assists with the completion of work orders and logs, may operate company vehicles and may be required to handle environmental equipment and hazardous waste disposal.
- Works cooperatively and communicates clearly with teams and leadership.
- Performs troubleshooting and preventative maintenance on less complicated equipment.
- Required to enter time in FIT timekeeping system, charging time to programs being worked and time/attendance.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required as well as flexibility to support production schedule requiring working overtime hours and alternate shift hours.
- Work in a safe manner, per Rockwell Collins Environmental Health and Safety policies.
- May be required to perform additional duties/responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Identified skills and experience
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residency required.
- Forklift Experience preferred
- Facilities maintenance experience preferred
May be required to lift/move heavy parts and/or equipment weighing up to 55 pounds. Must be able to comply with personal equipment standards as they apply to manufacturing.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.