HR GeneralistApply Now
B/E Aerospace, a wholly owned subsidiary of Collins Aerospace, is a leading manufacturer of aircraft interior products and we currently have some exciting positions based at our Leighton Buzzard facility, including a HR Generalist.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Generalist is required to manage for the delivery of operational HR including HR projects, policies, recruitment and selection, employee relations, talent and succession, performance management, engagement and reward with own customer group
Key responsibilities include –
- Working with the HR team and collaborating with leadership to define, develop and deliver the people plan to support the business, implementing HR programs and projects
- Maintain a network of contacts in Total Rewards, Talent Management, Labor and Employee Relations to address specialized HR questions
- Leads projects and assignments related to major HR Tasks involving multiple variables including Salary planning, talent reviews etc
- Interprets and advises on HR policies and procedures to ensure that employment laws, standards/regulations are followed and applied accordingly
- Addresses basic to moderately complex HR related inquiries from all levels of employee in all areas of the organization
- Acts as coach to managers to improve their capability as leaders, and partnering them to and develop their teams
- Defining and reporting monthly people metrics providing meaningful analysis to business partners in order to identify improvement actions
- Maintenance of HR systems and employee files
- Any other reasonable duties as required
The successful candidate will have the following –
- Degree qualified in a business related field or equivalent
- CIPD Level 5
- Up to date knowledge of employment law
- Ability to work autonomously whilst being integral to a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience as a generalist in a HR environment including active experience of handling routine to complex employee relations issues
- Experience of the full recruitment cycle
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Your personal data is collected and processed by B/E Aerospace, Leighton Buzzard (the “Company”) for recruitment purposes only. The Company will transfer your personal data to its ultimate parent company B/E Aerospace, Inc. in the United States of America for HR management purposes, in accordance with standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission. You have the right to access your personal data, to rectify it if necessary and to object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal data, by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.You are providing your personal data to the Company voluntarily.
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.