Mechanical Assembler IApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HFL06: Interiors (Evac Sys) - Lk Suzy 11700 Winslow Drive, Lake Suzy, FL, 34269 USA
- Build large and small components of life rafts using many different types of materials.
- Completes quality assurance paperwork.
- Build parts and verify for accuracy against blueprints.
- Measure components and provide accurate component placement against blueprints.
- Follow quality procedures and documentation accurately.
- Bond materials together using adhesives.
- Maintain high levels of quality.
- Work and communicate effectively in a diverse team environment.
- HS Diploma. In the absence of a HS diploma or GED, 2 years of relevant experience is required.
- Ability to measure straight lines using a ruler or measuring tape
- Ability to concentrate and focus on work being performed.
- Able to clearly communicate and work well in the team environment.
- Encourages a clean work area to encourage a safer environment.
- Physical requirements and environment.
- 100% of time spent on production floor with loud noise, requiring safety glasses.
- Constant daily exposure to adhesive and solvent vapors.
- Constant daily pushing and pulling of material.
- Minimal exposure to machinery with moving parts.
- Ability to use and manipulate clamps, brushes (with gloves on), pushers, scissors, seam tape and talc.
- May need to carry materials weighing between 25-40 pounds.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don’t just get people from point A to point B. We’re committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.