Logistics Intern (12 month placement - starting summer 2021)Apply Now
Location:UK016-Kilkeel, United Kingdom
JOB TITLE: Materials & Logistics Intern
DEPARTMENT: Materials & Logistics
RESPONSIBLE TO: Logistics Director
HOURS: 37.5 hours per week. Hours of work will be 8:30am – 5:15pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30am – 1:00pm Friday. The post holder may be required at times to work outside his/her normal working hours for the effective performance of the duties of the post
LOCATION: 2 Moor Road
- Implementation of logistics new product introduction process (NPI) using Porsche line back logistics model
- Work with the entire value chain representing logistics to support building Aircraft seats
- Use SAP to monitor and manage material availability and shop floor planning
- Organise and co-ordinate Materials & Logistics events e.g. Direct Line Feed, Vendor Managed Inventory, Line Kitting, Stock Control / Reduction initiative etc.
- Studying towards a degree in Engineering/Design, Supply Chain, Warehousing & Transport or other related discipline.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Previous relevant work experience in a Logistics role or process design.
- Familiarity with creation of databases.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.