Responsible for developing models using CATIA V5 for supporting In-service & MRB (QN) analysis.
- Experience in material processing shop / planning (plating, shot peening, NDT, primer, TiCAD, cleaning process, HVOF, etc)
- Exposure w.r.t various primary manufacturing processes
- Exposure to various materials used in Landing Gear
- Hands on experience in CATIA
- String drawing reading, visualization and interpretation skills
- Exposure to PLM tools like Enovia, Smarteam
- Ability to meet and exceed business expectations with unyielding integrity
He / she will be responsible for providing design disposition and creating ECPRs.
Bachelor degree in Metallurgy / Mechanical / Aerospace / Manufacturing / Industrial & Production Engineering with minimum 2-4 years hands on experience in Process shop
orDiploma in Mechanical Engineering / Aerospace / Manufacturing / Industrial & Production Engineering with minimum 7 years hands on experience in Process shop
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.