Supplier Performance FocalApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HND01: Interiors (Cargo) - Jamestown 2604 Highway 20 North, Jamestown, ND, 58401 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
The high quality products we design, test and produce in our Mechanical Systems help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely – every day! From landing systems and actuation to propellers, flight controls and hoist and winch – the products we manufacture work together behind the scenes to enhance the overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to continuous improvement – we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
- Support SCM supplier performance ACE progression plan within the Cargo Business Unit
- Passport participant and approver, as required (ex. transitions)
- Update SDPM 2x per year, ensuring that commodity strategies align
- Hold Supplier Development strategy and communication meetings with BU site leadership and purchasing teams (2-way between regions and BU) Monthly
- Coordinate SCM SP BU training of process/tool changes with process owner (communicate who needs to be trained, etc.)
- Support annual supplier gold/performing/underperforming/High Impact/SDPM target suppliers
- Provide leadership and support of the watch-list process and escalate for additional focus when required
- Represent the Cargo Supplier Performance organization and communicate status of supplier improvement efforts with BU internal / external customers (ex. Airbus SQIP, Boeing meeting, PDPR, UTAS programs, etc…)
- Develop/present/maintain reports on supplier performance status to BU including OTIF, PPM, Escapes, aging overdue, arrears, (Monthly BU Reviews, Monthly Semi-Automated Data submittal) Future State: Automated in supplier portal.
- Provide supplier performance data for SSRBs
- Participate in the internal Production Readiness Assessments and external Customer audits/assessments as required
- Monitoring/prioritize work flow activity for Cargo (SP and DA)
- Monitoring regional SD progress via monthly BU Regional reviews to meet BU goals and escalating for additional focus when required.
- Support NPI initiatives (ex. establishing plan for UPPAP with SQ, specifically Element 8, process readiness studies)
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 3 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required.
U.S. person statement (U.S. citizenship or green card required): “Due to federal regulation or contracting requirements, this position is only available to U.S. persons.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.