Maintenance Mechanic II, 4th ShiftApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HND01: Interiors (Cargo) - Jamestown 2604 Highway 20 North, Jamestown, ND, 58401 USA
Maintain and repair production and facility equipment with the emphasis on repairs to production equipment including CNC equipment.
- Maintain and repair metal cutting equipment including CNC’s
- Maintain and repair facility equipment including HVAC mechanical systems
- Must be able to perform the duties of the Machine / Facility Serviceman
- Occasionally exposed to Cold, Heat, Dust, Moving Mechanical Parts, and Electric Hazards
- Laser work
- Noise (above 85 dBA) which would require hearing protection.
- Must adhere to all E,H & S regulations and policies as well as attend related training courses
- Follow the E,H & S roles and responsibilities in accordance with the Company Policy MP5322
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
·Associate’s / Technical Degree (Two years -) Preferred
·4 years of experience in lieu of education –Experience must include related areas in a machine shop or repair shop setting or prior military training and experience
- Basic knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, electricity
- Must be able to use and operate hand and power tools properly and safely
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to operate a fork lift and powered man and scissor lifts
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must be available to work off shift hours and holidays.
- Must be able to operate snow removal equipment including plow and skid steer loader.
- This is a Friday/Saturday/Sunday position, 6:00 a.m. to 6:30 P.M.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.