IPT Lead AssociateApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HND01: Interiors (Cargo) - Jamestown 2604 Highway 20 North, Jamestown, ND, 58401 USA
The Cargo IPT Lead will be accountable for Technical Product Development and Program Management within the Engineering organization. This includes product leadership, including hardware, software and systems on Cargo System programs. The IPT Lead is the focal point for the Program Office and the Customer. The IPT Lead will oversee a multi-disciplinary team and is accountable for performance of the engineering team to program requirements, including technical requirements compliance, quality, schedule/delivery and cost targets that have been agreed to with the customer.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter with strong written and oral communication skills; work well in a team environment; and work well leading a team. The IPT Lead will work with a global team of engineers within the greater Collins Aerospace organization.
- Scope and Requirements Management
- Coordinating Status / Progress / Action Items
Leadership of Design Development, Systems & Test Team
- Ensure requirements/scope understood by all team members.
- Lead development plan creation.
- Ensure staffing and skills to execute against the plan including domestic and foreign labor.
- Oversee schedule, deliverables, risk/opportunity, cost, and change management as well as cadence to monitor progress.
- Implement Design Engineering best practices, processes and procedures within the Standard Work framework.
- Define and monitor key performance metrics.
- Oversight of communication plan development and execution.
- Executive meeting preparation and presenting in the meetings.
- Facilitate a collaborate environment with Program Managers, Chiefs, Fellows, Operations, Quality and Supply Chain to achieve optimal design solutions and project execution.
Typical IPT Lead responsibilities include:
- Providing program leadership and communications
- Driving performance of the integrated product team to a plan
- Delivering to the cost and schedule commitments (EV understanding)
- Establishing customer delivery targets
- Conducting periodic internal and customer reviews
- Delivering all program hardware, software, and data items
- Ensuring that all technical and program requirements are met and/or agreed to with the customer
- Closing gaps between scope and budget
- Providing functionally oriented training as needed
- Assigning appropriately trained individuals with requisite talent/skills to the IPT
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR
- Advance degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
- Experience leading a multi-disciplinary team
- Product Development Life Cycle Knowledge including Systems, Hardware, Software, and Mechanical disciplines
- Proficient-level skills with Microsoft Project 2013 and MS Excel
- Experience with cost & schedule integration
- Critical Path Analysis (CPA)
- Recovery planning and workaround facilitation
- Managing multiple schedules in parallel
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and within time constraints
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task amidst rapid change
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The high quality products we design, test and produce in our Mechanical Systems help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely – every day! From landing systems and actuation to propellers, flight controls and hoist and winch – the products we manufacture work together behind the scenes to enhance the overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to continuous improvement – we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems or creating a positive in-flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.