Electrical Engineer (New Grad)Apply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HND01: Interiors (Cargo) - Jamestown 2604 Highway 20 North, Jamestown, ND, 58401 USA
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Collins Aerospace is looking for a Senior level material review engineer. This position will support the Cargo handling systems in Jamestown, ND.
- Prepares documentation including confidential descriptions or specifications of proprietary electrical hardware or software during the design development and change process.
- Produces electrical design changes for all post certification electrical engineering activity for commercial and military aerospace products.
- Executes and facilitates the design, fabrication, modification, and evaluation of devices, components and circuitry for use in electronic equipment.
- Researches, develops, designs and tests electrical components, equipment, systems and networks to ensure that business objectives and required specifications are met.
- Produces initial draft engineering drawings and documents and coordinates changes with Drafting to ensure accuracy.
- Produces product designs in accordance with specifications, using the most cost effective and efficient means.
- Analyzes and evaluates new or improved electronic components for use in power generation, transmission and distribution, rotating machinery, illumination, wire communication systems and servomechanisms systems.
- Applies knowledge of circuit theory, computer design, instrumentation, radio communications, semiconductor devices, solid state devices, and video systems in the design development process.
- Performs failure analysis and root cause determination for electrical product failures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Technical discipline with 3+ years relevant experience.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Experience in the use of typical Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience required with Team Center & Cadence software
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.