Quality EngineerApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HFL07: ASG Jacksonville-Busch Dr 10531 Busch Dr N , Jacksonville, FL, 32218 USA
While the rest of Collins Aerospace soars into the sky, Engineered Polymer Products dives into the sea! Located in Jacksonville, Florida, EPP specializes in marine applications for surface ships and submarines. Our dedicated teams create specialty naval parts that aid the U.S. Navy in executing their mission, ensuring excellence every day.
This position is for an Established Quality Engineering professional. Works as an individual contributor to set and achieve objectives for own area of responsibility. Influences process and planning decisions with knowledge and explanations of Quality Engineering policies, practices, and procedures.
• Conducts processes to modify, apply, and maintain quality evaluation, control systems and protocols.
• Provides explanations of testing and inspection plans, methods and technologies to assure reliability and conformance of products and processes.
• Provides analysis and recommendations for corrective actions for nonconformities and/or design problems for internally produced products & processes.
• Utilizes UPPAP core elements (e.g. PFMEA, MSA, Process Flow and Control Plans, etc.) to identify and develop recommendations for managing risk in product development.
• Conducts reviews to ensure all requirements are met for work transfer and process change management including Resourcing Gate and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) acceptance.
• Reviews process control documentation to ensure it is in compliance with requirements, objectives, and/or contracts.
• Develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality evaluation, control systems and protocols for materials being processed into partially finished or finished products.
• Working with product design and specification, devises testing plans, methods and equipment to assure reliability of product. Collaborates internally to ensure quality standards are in effect.
• Ensures that projects and process control documentation are compliant with requirements, objectives and/or contracts.
• Identifies and manages risk in product development primarily utilizing and driving UPPAP core elements (e.g. PFMEA, MSA, Process Flow and Control Plans, etc.).
• Develops proactive quality initiative strategies and drives their implementation.
• Performs Escape management procedures, root cause analysis, and recommends corrective action for design problems for internally produced products & processes.
• Ensures all requirements are met for work transfer and process change management including Resourcing Gate and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) acceptance.
• Designs and implements product engineering changes to satisfy quality issues raised by customers.
• Responsible for both Program and Product Quality Engineering.
• Responsible for development of new inspection technologies or methodologies to assure product conformance.
Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of quality / engineering experience OR
In absence of a degree, 7 years of quality / engineering experience is required
Must be a US citizen.
Laser Tracking/CMM Usage
GD&T Knowledge and Understanding
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
Life insurance and disability coverage
Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
Best Doctors, second opinion program
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.