Production Technician-Busch DriveApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HFL07: ASG Jacksonville-Busch Dr 10531 Busch Dr N , Jacksonville, FL, 32218 USA
About the Business :
While the rest of Collins Aerospace soars into the sky, Engineered Polymer Products dives into the sea! Located in Jacksonville, Florida, EPP specializes in marine applications for surface ships and submarines. Our dedicated teams create specialty naval parts that aid the U.S. Navy in executing their mission, ensuring excellence every day. Consider joining a community focused on culture, quality, and safety, and apply today!
- Receive detailed written instructions from the supervisor, lead technician, or an engineer.
- Judgments and decisions at this level are guided by clearly described procedures and instructions, and the work consists of recurring steps involved in the assembly of parts, sub-assemblies, and larger components.
- Layout and marks dimensions and reference lines on material to develop and trace patterns of product or parts, or uses templates.
- Select tooling and materials compatible with the processing techniques identified in the work instructions.
- Verify work to ensure a defect free part prior to presenting to quality control (inspection).
- You will need to work in a physically demanding environment at an elevated pace of work for 8 to 12 hours a day.
- Work continuously in prolonged physically demanding postures.
- Work assignments require moderate to strenuous effort. Workers must climb, bend, stoop, crawl, and stand for prolonged periods on concrete or metal surfaces.
- Will frequently lift parts and equipment that weigh up to 9 kilograms (20 pounds).
- Occasionally, may lift and carry items that weigh up to 23 kilograms (50 pounds) with mechanical lifting devices or assistance from other workers, if required.
- Operate large manual, electric & pneumatic tools in the assembly and disassembly of large heavy steel structures, molds and fixtures.
- Safely work in a team environment rigging, lifting and transporting large multi-ton parts and equipment.
- Occasional exposure to chemicals, wearing a respirator when required.
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, manuals, specifications sketches, job orders, planning documents, and engineering drawings.
- Apply your skill in the use of production tools and precision measuring instruments. Must be able to accurately measure to specification standards.
- Ability to drive a forklift.
High School Diploma / GED or equivalent.
Experience in manufacturing, industrial or labor position.
Due to federal regulation or contracting requirements, this position is only available to U.S. citizens.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining our industry, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.