Business Development CoordinatorApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HFL04: ASG Jacksonville-Blount Island 6061 BF Goodrich Blvd , Jacksonville, FL, 32226 USA
ABOUT THE BUSINESS:
Our Engineered Polymer Products division located in Jacksonville, Florida is a leading developer and manufacturer of advanced, high-performance composite and elastomeric structures and products for marine applications. Whether in the air or underwater, we’re pushing the limits of innovation. Want to join us on this important journey?
SUMMARY: Provides Business Development (BD) staff with customer service, spreadsheet, word processing and graphics support to include proposal preparation and press releases. Responds to customer inquiries for inventoried products and handles customer complaints regarding returns, shortages, and adjustments. Coordinates the marketing of the organization’s products and/or services by performing the following duties personally or through others.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include the following, other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinates maintenance and update of website, assist in the development of advertising and promotional literature and prepare, manage and submit press releases for approval.
- Collect and manage end of month bookings and sales reports. Update and manage the Prospective Order Inquiry (POI) status log and Achieving Competitive Excellence (ACE) metrics, and update the BD driver measure board.
- Support BD meeting preparation activities, distribute department mail, and update monthly management report and PDPR review slides.
- Receive telephone and mail orders from customers and/or sales representative(s) for company's products and services. Provide customers with requested information and offer solutions to problems that may be proffered.
- Manage external Customer Experience and Market Feedback Analysis (MFA) processes, including coordination with quality personnel to identify root causes for deficiencies and corrective actions.
- Develop price recommendations for approval for inventory items and standard products. Provide price and delivery quotes for these items in response to customer solicitations in accordance with standard Terms and Conditions and established internal procedures.
- Prepare and submit quotes/proposals for products and services utilizing established procedures.
- Maintain customer order files and master lists of customers. Manage the Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) process. Initiate and/or issue credits or otherwise make adjustments for items returned according to established procedures and good Customer Service practices.
- Provide and update sales forecast information in accordance with established procedures and attend sales forecast meetings to respond to related questions
- Develop and maintain Work Instructions for customer order entry, customer satisfaction, customer experience, returned goods, and the POI process.
- Provide scheduling, coordination and execution support for tradeshow and conference attendance to support business unit marketing efforts.
- Coordinate with field service supervisor and contracts personnel to ensure materials required for field support are available on the job site as needed.
- Generate shipping and DWR requests in in SAP to support marketing programs and initiatives.
- Coordinates with other functional departments on issues regarding product orders, shipping, quality concerns, etc. as a principal point of contact with the customer.
- Supports continuous improvement efforts in both the administrative and manufacturing environments.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:Bachelor’s degree with 3 - 5 years of marketing/customer service experience. In absence of a degree, 7 years of relevant experience is required
Experience with military/defense products/services preferred.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
MATHEMATICAL AND OTHER SKILLS:
- Proficiency on PC and with Windows word-processing, spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Strong writing skills; able to make coherent arguments in support of stated position.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Speak and hear clearly.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General office: usually quiet. This position requires visiting industrial environments, which may have a higher noise/hazard level. Some domestic travel will be required.
INTERACTION WITH OTHERS:
- Individual will interact daily with Business Development, Finance, Quality, Contracts, Purchasing, and Shipping department personnel, and with various customer employees working in Contracts, Quality and/or Purchasing departments.
- Individual will interact occasionally with senior management of the business unit and customers/potential customers. This includes informal discussions/engagement in social settings.
- Individual will be comfortable interacting with Government engineering, program management, and acquisition personnel, including active duty military officers
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.