Sr Eng, Design EngrgApply Now
Location:3rd Floore, Sarvothan Building, Deloitte Drive, Hitech City, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Mechanical / Aeronautical Engineer
- The candidate shall have a strong ability to conceptualize the product features and transforming the same into design.
- High level of analytical ability and innovativeness is desirable.
- Extensive working knowledge on Generalized Engineering & Electro Mechanical designs/actuations/mechanisms is required.
- Understanding the application of materials in product design in relation with the Life Cycle, Reliability.
- At least 1 year Experience in Unigraphics is a must.
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes, tools and methods are also required.
- Exposure to composites and aluminum alloys and experience from Aerospace/Automotive interior design background will be an added advantage.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.